Sound Strategy has worked with One Million Kids For Equality since their founding in January of 2015. Prior to their official launch we responded quickly to help establish a temporary landing page and publicize media releases announcing their official launch. After the initial launch our team helped build the organization’s first official website, and since then we’ve helped the organization grow and evolve in a number of different areas.
One Million Kids For Equality works to engage, educate, and empower LGBTQ youth and the children of LGBTQ parents to speak out and share their personal stories for social change.
- Build and launch initial landing page.
- Build and launch initial website.
- Redevelop website framework to support the rollout of a large website expansion.
- Application for and management of Google AdGrants advertising.
- Handle all media relations.
- Installation of online store.
- Buildout of youth journalism website.
- Development of online donation and donor management system.
- Media Relations
- Google Grants and Adwords